TakeRoot Justice seeks a part-time Data Entry Specialist to help manage data entry into both internal and external data management systems in support of our work. This position will be responsible for ensuring timely data entry, completing data clean-up tasks, and reporting periodically.
Job Summary & Qualifications:
- Highly detail-oriented
- Experience working with data management systems and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional attitude and discreet in working with confidential material
- Culturally competent and able to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Interest in, experience with and/or commitment to grassroots efforts working towards social justice
- Interest in nonprofit data management is a plus
- Input TRJ client and case information into external databases required by specific funders, as well as internal databases and tracking systems
- Maintain data entry requirements by following specific guidelines and procedures
- Review data entry for accuracy and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive client information
- Prepare data reports and updates, as requested
- Attend mandatory meetings and trainings
- Assist with other projects as needed
- $25 per hour (part-time; approximately 20 hours per week)
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com, attn: Selena Lilly. The subject line of the email must include: “Data Entry Specialist”. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Tentative start date for the position is late February – early March 2022.
TakeRoot Justice (TRJ) is an equal opportunity employer. TRJ encourages applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including women, people of color, immigrants, people with disabilities, LGBTQ people, people from low income backgrounds, and people with personal experience with the criminal justice system. We strongly encourage applications from people with lived experiences in the communities we serve.